Based in Costa Mesa, Gabby Caperon designed the Beco Baby Carrier after she realized the carrier she was using left her with an achy back. Being an active sailor and rock climber, Gaby decided she needed something with great weight distribution, stylish design, and perfect ergonomics. Thus the Beco Baby Carrier was born.
The Gemini Baby Carrier has straps that evenly distribute the baby’s weight throughout your shoulders and hips (versus just your shoulders like other carriers). You are able to wear the baby four ways, on the front facing in, on the front facing out, hip carry, or back carry. Each carrier comes with a foldable head rest and adjustable base for growing baby.
A couple of features on the Beco:
- wide padded shoulder straps for ultimate comfort
- adjustable chest strap for even weight distribution
- tall & wide body supports growing baby in the proper ergonomic position
- safety buckles prevent accidental opening
- wide padded waist belt for lumbar support
- width alternating base to accomodate small babies & to enable for facing out position
- adjustable waist belt
Xpecting carries the Beco Baby Carrier in various colors and prints for $129